Water & Environment
Water engineering – municipal water engineering – waste management
Our environment is extremely important to us.
On top of this, technical complexity, high legal requirements and the critical attention of the public also promote a special degree of care and expertise.
We provide both – from the idea to the execution of construction work.
We look after all matters relating to the environmentally friendly use, collection and diverting of surface water and also the treatment of industrial or domestic waste water and its return to the water cycle.
In the business line Water and Environment, we offer you consulting, planning, supervision and project management services for:
- Waste water systems and pump stations
- Water catchment and treatment
- Rainwater retention and purification basins
- Rainwater filters and infiltration systems
- Drainage according to the Water Management Act (WHG) and other water legislation (VAwS/AwSV, and TRwS)
- Collection systems for terminals and industry
- Designing of bodies of water and waterside housing
- Quays, harbour walls and flood defences
- Clarification plants and electricity generation
- Waste management and garbage sorting plants
Speak to us or send an e-mail to email@example.com